This American cuisine sure took the kitchen dessert department by storm as soon as it appeared in the finest dessert recipe choice. Now it’s time for you to learn and prepare the same for your special dining occasion. This simple chocolate banana bread recipe only takes around 50 minutes to prepare and takes around 10 minutes for all the preparations. So, within an hour you will be ready with your dessert to serve your near and dear ones. Hence let us start with the ingredient list-
Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe: The Ingredients That You Need
Let us start with-
- Take one cup of all-purpose flour.
- Then take half a cup of Dutch-process cocoa powder.
- Next, take one teaspoon of baking soda.
- After that take half a teaspoon of sea salt.
- You will also need 3 large brown bananas(Make sure to mash the same).
- Then take one-fourth cup of unsalted butter(Make sure to melt the same and cool it down at room temperature).
- After that take one-fourth cup of canola vegetable oil. One can also take melted coconut vegetable oil.
- Next, take three-fourth cups of packed light brown sugar.
- You will also need one big-sized egg. Have it under room temperature.
- Then take one teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
- Lastly, take one cup of semisweet chocolate. Have it divided.
What Is The Preparation Direction That You Need To Follow
- Start with heating the oven at 350 degrees F . Make sure that you grease a 9 by 5-inch loaf pan using non-sticking cooking spray. Now, place it aside.
- Then take a medium-sized bowl, place the all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, sea salt, and baking powder. Blend all the ingredients and place the bowl aside.
- After that take a large bowl, slush the ripe brown bananas and pulp it up. Now add the melted butter along with the oil and whisk the same until giving out a smooth texture.
- Add the brown sugar now with the egg along with the vanilla extract. Again blend the ingredients until it gives a fine mix.
- It’s time to put the dry ingredients to the wet and start whisking the same however make sure that you don’t over mix it. Add the ¾ cup of chocolate chip to the blend.
What Else Do You Need To Follow
- It’s time to transfer the batter to the pan, dust the rest of the one fourth cup of chocolate chips on the bread. Well, the baking time will be around 50 to 60 minutes.
- Now, take the pan out from the oven and place the cake over the wire rack to ensure that it’s completely cooled after 15 minutes.
- Well, it’s ready to serve now.
You can keep the chocolate banana bread wrapped in plastic for around 3-4 days straight on the kitchen counter. Chocolate banana bread also freezes well, therefore try cooling the cake entirely at room temperature before placing it inside the freezer. Make sure to wrap it in plastic then in aluminum foil before freezing. With this process, you can store the same for around 1 month. However, defrost before serving.