“Chocolate is happiness that you can eat.” You know that, right? On the earth who doesn’t love chocolate? The Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe is literally full of flavors as well as chocolate. If you want to have a mouthful of chocolates, then you must try this recipe once.
You can turn this recipe into a thick and creamy one with lots of cheese. Also, you can decorate it with chocolate ganache, whipped cream, or anything. Although people generally decorate it with more chocolate to get the feel! We will discuss the most hyped chocolate cheesecake recipe that will make you drool over it. Let’s break the ground.
A Much Ado On Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
We need to start from the crust, which is the base of the cheesecake, right?
Ingredients You Need:
When we are baking something, ingredients play the most significant role, and you need to have them within your arm’s distance, literally. For making the base of the chocolate cheesecake, you need to take 15 pieces of oreo or any other chocolate biscuits as per your preference. Next, you will need four tablespoons of melted butter. That’s all for the base.
Coming to the cake part now, here you need to take 1 cup of sugar, 2 cups of cream cheese, 1 cup of whipping cream, 1 tsp of vanilla essence, 4 tbsp of greek yogourt, 1 tbsp of cocoa powder, three large eggs, and 2oo grams of semisweet dark chocolate. That’s all you need to make the chocolate cheesecake. Now, we will throw some light on the instructions so that you can start baking it right away!
Instructions To Follow:
Of course, you will have to follow them rigorously; otherwise, you will not be able to make the ultimate cheesecake that will quench your thirst! Let’s find out below.
- You will have to take a food processor and crush the oreo into crumbs. If you want, then you might use a ziplock bag as well. Now, you will have to add the melted butter and keep mixing them until it is giving you a thick and creamy texture.
- Now, you will have to transfer the cookie crumbs to an 8-inch or 6-inch nonstick pan and keep pressing them to give an even texture. You can now keep the pan aside.
- After that, you are required to preheat the oven to 160 degrees celsius.
- The chocolate bar that you have cut it into small pieces and melt it in the pan. It will give you a smooth texture.
- Once you are done, you can now keep the chocolate aside and let it cool.
- Take a large bowel now and beat the cream cheese along with sugar.
- Here you will have to add some yogurt, vanilla essence, whipped cream, and beat all of them in low flame. Now, add the melted chocolate into this along with eggs. You should never overmix; rather, pour the filling over the crust, and spread them evenly.
- You can use a double wrap foil and seal it tightly to prevent water from getting into the pan. However, you will have to pour some boiling water but make sure it never gets over the level.
- You need to bake the cheesecake for 50-70 minutes until you notice the cake’s center is completely set. You are suggested to keep it at room temperature for the entire night.
Of course, your favorite cheesecake is now ready to serve, and the toppings should be of your choice. This is the ultimate mouth-watering Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe!