Everyone loves choco chip cookies, and we feel it is normal too. Who doesn’t love cookies? A jar full of cookies can instantly lift your mood up. You will be glad to know that Sugar-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies can be made at your own home, and you can maintain hygiene as well. Nowadays, we are literally worried about hygiene, and that’s why we prefer food that can be made online.
You can literally enjoy this recipe without any guilt as well. Isn’t it great? Since you can make them without sugar, they will be grain-free and low in carbs. Can you imagine consuming 165 calories per cookie? Yes, you can now do it with these Sugar-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies.
We would love to share the recipe with you below.
Ingredients You Need To Prepare Sugar-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies?
Well, this is the most important part, and we will throw some light in this part. You should be using powdered sweetener in this recipe as it will the cookies to melt in the oven. Also, it will help in firming during the cooling process. A sweetener like granulated stevia, xylitol, and erythritol can be used if you want to replace sugar. We would suggest you use whatever sugar-free in your choc chip recipe. The taste will differ, of course.
Steps You Can Follow To Prepare Chocochip Cookies
Well, the steps of making these Sugar-Free Chocolate Cookies are given below.
- You will have to preheat your oven to 325F as well as line a baking tray along with the baking paper.
- Now, you will have to add the sweetener to a high-speed blender and keep processing it turns into powdered form. In case you have chosen a sweetener, then you may skip this step.
- Take a large bowl now, and you should mix the powdered sweetener as well as the butter. You may keep doing it until it turns into a thick form.
- Next, you will have to add the ground flax, baking soda, water, and almond flour. Keep stirring it until it is well-combined.
- Here, you will have to be gentle and fold the chocolate chips until you have successfully distributed them all in the dough.
- Now, it’s the right time, and you will have to use 1tbsp of dough every time to give the cookie a perfect shape and size. You will have to place them all on the baking tray maintaining a line with parchment paper. You might end up with 8 or 10 cookies.
And, that’s it. Your freshly baked homemade Sugar-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies are ready to serve.
How is the feeling? Oh, you can keep them stored for 5-7 days and also gift a jar of cookies to someone. It will cheer their mood up as well. In this pandemic, we are doing our part to life everyone’s mood up, and you can try this! This mouthwatering sugar-free recipe is enough to make you drool over it; you just need to choose the sweetener wisely!