Are you fond of tarts and cheesecakes but restricted with flavors as you’re a vegan? Now you can spend your lazy gals day with a yummy vegan cheesecake. This vegan cheesecake is mouth-watering delicious and creamy and gluten-free.
The Vast Variations In Vegan Cheesecake Recipe:
- There are two versions of this creamy cheesecake. One being the vegan cream cheese, and the other uses raw cashews. If using raw cashews, you need a different blender while cream cheese works with any.
- If you are an intense nuts lover, then a raw cashew base works the best. This vegan cake gives a heap of freshness. But the cream cheese tastes more like an authentic cheesecake.
- Whether cashew or cream cheese, both have a raspberry topping. But this cake sees blended raspberries with chia seeds than a jam.
The Basic Ingredients: Vegan Cheesecake
The essential ingredients required for your vegan cheesecake are:
1. For Your Walnut Crust, You Need:
- A cup of walnuts
- Three soft dry dates pitted well
- A half tablespoon of Coconut oil
- A half teaspoon of salt
2. For Your Vegan Cheesecake Layer Using Cashews:
- A solid 1½ cup of raw cashews. You need to see that your cashews are soaked four hours prior and drained.
- Then use a half a cup of fat or plain coconut milk.
- Then, ¼ cup as well two tablespoons of maple syrup
- A ¼ cup of fresh-cut lemon juice. Also, you need one entire tablespoon of lemon zest.
- You need two teaspoons of pure vanilla extract
- Finally half teaspoon of sea salt
3. For Your Cheesecake Using Cream Cheese:
- A 1 8 oz.packet of plain vegan cheese
- Then half cup of coconut milk
- A ¼ cup of maple syrup
- A ¼ cup of lemon juice
- Finally, one entire teaspoon of pure vanilla extract. You can also use vanilla beans scrapped.
4. Finally Your Raspberry Chia Layer:
- An approximate one bag (12 ounces) of fresh and frozen raspberries. Preferably thawed ones
- A half-cup of fresh lemon juice
- Then you need two tablespoons of maple syrup
- Finally two tablespoons of chia seeds
The 4 Steps For A Vegan Cheesecake:
Here are a few notes you will require for each layering of the cake. It is best preferred to bake the cake in the morning or before your feast. Also note that your prep time is for about 30 minutes, and your cook time for about 6 hours.
1. The first step is the making of the crust. You need some walnuts, coconut oil, a few dates, and salt in the processor. Then press onto this sticky residue mixture in a pan. Be sure that your container has a parchment-liner. Then pop it in the freezer for almost 15 minutes.
2. Blend the needed ingredients for your creamy cheesecake. You then pour this mixture over your gluten-free crust. Once done with your crust, put it in the freezer.
3. Finally, layer your raspberry puree. You pour it over the frozen cake and freeze for about 2 hours.
4. The final stage is the eating stage. You can savor upon your vegan cheesecake. Before slicing, thaw the cake slightly.