Children are the ones who never say no to sweets treats. Moreover, you cannot provide sweets often to your kids. But on their special day, you can make them enjoy some healthy sweet treats. However, your kids will enjoy not only the treat but also your friends and family. Are you the one who is afraid of giving a sweet treat to your kid? Do you what to make the sweet treat healthy and exciting?
Here are some healthy and exciting no-bake sweet treat recipes for your kid’s birthday party, which you are planning to do.
Healthy No-Bake Sweets Recipe
The no-bake sweet recipes will be not only delicious but also a healthy treat. If you go for an excellent nutritional fact treat, then you can try out these below recipes listed below.
Natural Sweet Dark chocolates With Coconut Bites
Dark chocolate coconut bite is delicious and creamy inside. The outer layer is covered with delicious chocolate.
- ¼ cup of Flaked coconut
- 1 tbsp- melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup- honey
- ½ tbsp- vanilla
- Pinch of sea salt
- Dark chocolate for toppings
- Take the coconut and pulse it in the food processor until it forms a sticky crumb.
- Now add the coconut oil, honey, vanilla and sea salt into the pulsed coconut mixture and stir well. And make them into small balls by squeezing it. When you start pressing, you will be finding some excess oil dripping. But that’s okay. It will not affect your recipe in any way.
- Refrigerate the balls for at least 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, heat a non-stick pan and add the ground coconut mixture and fry it until it turns brown and fragrant.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave for a minute and stir it well until it becomes smooth.
- Now dip the prepared balls into the chocolate and take it out carefully. Place them on a plate with a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- This is the final step, sprinkle or roll the balls in the toasted coconut. Now refrigerate to set the chocolate.
- These balls, even if you refrigerate, will stay soft the all the time.
Cheese Cake Squares
It has the almond crust, toppings with the chocolate and also very creamy.
- 1 cup- butter
- one ¼ – sweet chocolate chips
- Coconut- 1 full cup
- 1 ½ cups – graham cracker crumbs
- ¾ cup – chopped toasted almonds
- 1 cup- sugar
- 1 tbsp- vanilla
- Softened cream cheese
- Take the butter along with the chocolate chips and melt it in the microwave for 2 minutes.
- Now take the coconut, graham cracker crumbs and almonds. Add all this in the bottom of a greased pan. Refrigerate this for at least 30 minutes.
- Beat the cream cheese with sugar and vanilla together until it turns creamy. After this, spread them over the crust and again leave it cool for 30 minutes.
- Again, microwave the cheese and chocolate until melted and still to get the smooth paste. Pour this into the creamy cheese. Now sprinkle the almonds on the top of it and press them gently into the chocolate.
- Refrigerate it and start serving them when required.
- These two recipes are one of the healthy sweets. Moreover, which you can try for your children at their birthday party.