The most amazing chocolate cake making can be done using gluten-free ingredients. Today, everyone is health conscious and tries to indulge guilt-free in healthy snacks and desserts. Earlier, it was thought that cakes without flour cannot be made, but today, with various gluten-free options available, you can make delicious and amazing chocolate cakes. The icing on the cake is gluten-free and healthy.
The gluten-free chocolate cake was an impossible thing a few years ago. But today, as more people are getting gluten-intolerant, the demand for gluten-free cakes are on the rise. The cake is the quintessential dish in every function, event, and party today. Any function cannot be completed without the cutting of a cake. Gluten-free cakes are made with many ingredients today. There are more than thousands of varieties of gluten-free cakes today and they all have the same taste, texture, sugary goodness and consistency like a normal cake made with flour.
Chocolate Cake Making Recipe with Gluten-Free Ingredients
For the Cake:
- Coarsely chopped 6 ounces chocolate
- 4 ounces unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
For the Glaze:
- 2 ounces coarsely chopped chocolate
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla
Procedure To Make The Cake
- Collect all the ingredients and heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease a detachable bottom cake tray. You can even line the bottom of the pan with butter paper.
- Melt the chopped chocolate pieces and butter in a pan over low heat. Keep stirring to avoid burning the chocolate. Ensure that the consistency is left smooth and shiny.
- Pour in the sugar and salt, while keeping the flame low. Keep stirring to dissolve both the ingredients.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add in two large eggs, whisking them one at a time. The mixture will look glossy with a smooth finish.
- Sift the cocoa powder in the mixture and stir properly to dissolve it well. Also, add a vanilla teaspoon into the batter.
- Pour this batter into the prepared cake tray and bake in the oven for 25 minutes. To check whether the cake is done, you can try inserting a clean knife in the center. If it comes out clean, your cake is ready.
- Invert it on a cooling rack to cool.
Procedure To Make The Glaze
- Collect all the ingredients.
- Add the chopped chocolate of around 2 ounces and 1 1/2 tablespoons of butter in a pan and melt the chocolate. Keep stirring to make a smooth consistency.
- Remove the pan from the heat. Add milk, honey, and vanilla essence into the melted chocolate.
- Keep stirring to make the batter smooth. Ensure that there are no lumps in the batter. Let the glaze cool and then pour it over the cake.
- Spread the glaze using a rubber spatula and your gluten-free cake with chocolate glaze is ready to eat.
Benefits Of Gluten-Free Chocolate Cake With Chocolate Glaze
This gluten-free cake can be relished by anyone who is gluten-intolerant. Those who have gluten-intolerance often had to avoid chocolate cakes. But it is quite tough to give up the craving of chocolate forever. With this recipe, you can easily enjoy a chocolate cake without eating gluten in any form.
So, try your hands at this most amazing chocolate making cake recipe. Call your friends over to taste this delectable dessert and enjoy healthy and guilt-free binging.